    data['workflow_id'] = pw_id
common.post(api_key, 'http://YOUR_SERVER/api/workflows/import', data)

Nicola

Il 2014-01-19 03:12 neil.burd...@csiro.au ha scritto:
Hi Nicola,
                that is exactly what I'm looking for, however, how do
I execute the script/tool? I would like to import all published
workflows. What is the name of the script to run and the arguments ?
Can you give an example please?

Thanks again
Neil

Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 11:36:03 +0100
From: Nicola Soranzo <sora...@crs4.it>
To: <galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu>
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] Import workflows via API

Il 2014-01-17 06:45 neil.burd...@csiro.au ha scritto:
Hi,

 I execute workflows via the API. However, if I want another user to
use my workflows, I can publish my workflows, but the new user then
has to go on to the web browser and import this workflow.

Is there a method/script which I can call via the API which can
import
all available (published) workflows so the user doesn't have to click
a button on the web browser "import workflow" ?

Thanks for any help

Hi Neil,
you are very lucky, just yesterday my pull request implementing exactly
this has been merged in galaxy-central:

https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/pull-request/298/api-display-and-import-workflows-shared-by/diff

and is also available in BioBlend thanks to my colleague Simone Leo:

https://github.com/afgane/bioblend/pull/51

Best,
Nicola

--