Hi,
    I execute workflows via the API. However, if I want another user to use my
workflows, I can publish my workflows, but the new user then has to go on to
the web browser and import this workflow.

Is there a method/script which I can call via the API which can import all
available (published) workflows so the user doesn't have to click a button on
the web browser "import workflow" ?

Thanks for any help

Neil