dear all,
I am on Linux behind proxy with authentication.

When I run the functional tests the following are "red" in the html output:

functional.test_DNAse_flanked_genes.AnalysisDNAseHSSFlankedGenes.test_get_DNAseHSS_flanked_genes
functional.test_get_data.UploadData.test_0150_upload_file
functional.test_get_data.UploadData.test_0155_upload_file
functional.test_get_data.UploadData.test_0160_url_paste

according to my understanding all those tests are trying to get some data
from the internet but are failing due to proxy with authentication.

Shall I assume that my installation is now fine or shall I patch it somehow
?
Will "regular users" encounter the same problems ?

Thankyou for your advice.