Hi guys,

I'm currently trying to update the blast_datatypes on the main
tool shed (thanks Nicola for the reminder),
http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/devteam/blast_datatypes

Having clicked "upload" it is stuck at:

"[Warning] Upload a single file or tarball. Uploading may take a while,
depending upon the size of the file. Wait until a message is displayed
in your browser after clicking the Upload button below."

At what point do I give up and retry? Its been 8 minutes since
I thought to start timing, call it 10 minutes so far...

In other tabs, the Tool Shed is running but the response feels
more sluggish than usual (just browsing tools etc).