Hi,

I am doing a data transferring interface in galaxy. I want to accomplish
two things. First, when user enters a number, the interface will show some
related information or search results (eg, related files) by this unique
number. Then user can select the files they wanted to put into galaxy
history panel for further data analysis.

So my question is, can add a button in xml interface or python code to show
the search results? The second question is that the files could be big. How
can I transfer the files faster to my local galaxy instance? The current
copy is just too slow.

Thanks!