Hi,

This is a question I posted to galaxy user mailing list a while back and
was redirected to dev for possible answers:
Is it possible in Galaxy to design a tool whose sole purpose is to run
other tools. This is motivated by our desire to enhance execution
capabilities of existing tools via a generic tool which acts as a wrapper.

Thanks,
Ketan