Hi Galaxy support,

Currently we are using Apache proxy to Galaxy and followed the instructions on
this webpage: <https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Config/Apache%20Proxy>
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Config/Apache%20Proxy. Now I am trying to
put Galaxy behind a index.php webpage.

The scenario would be: 1. user input the Galaxy URL; 2.directed to the php page
and then verify their identity; 3. if approved, redirect to Galaxy.

Does anyone knows how to configure this in Apache?

The reason I am doing this is because the index.php page contains our
two-factor authentication API. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

-Jing