Dear,

Is it possible to use SnpEff with genomes of other species (e.g. Drosophila)
other than C.elegan on galaxy website (not local)? It seems the only option for
the genome menu (Caenorhabditis elegants : WS220.64).

In fact, I am trying to use CloudMap (the EMS Variant Density Mapping workflow)
to analyze data for Drosophila. So, I have to edit the workflow based on my own
data. For SnpEff on the workflow, I tried to change "Genome" to other species
from Caenorhabditis elegants : WS. But, there is no other options. Then, I
changed it "to be set at runtime". When I run the workflow, I still can not
change it to other species. Then, I went to see the SnpEff tool on galaxy
website and found that there is no other options for "Genome" option.

So, could you help me about this? Could I use SnpEff and CloudMap (the EMS
Variant Density Mapping workflow) other than worm? Or, I have to install galaxy
locally for this objective?

Thank you so much!

Have a nice day!