Howdy!

I only see the "Caenorhabditis elegans: WS220.64" reference genome listed in
the "Genome" drop down menu in the snpEff tool.  If possible, I would like to
use the latest human genome hg19.  Can it be added as an option?  Thanks in
advance.

Not: I did follow the link to the developer's site, but would prefer to use the
tool from within Galaxy.

Clint Christensen
Research Assistant, Department of Genetics
Texas Biomedical Research Institute
7620 NW Loop 410
San Antonio, TX  78245
210-258-9779