Hi Peter,

it runs on a single server since this Galaxy instance is for internal use of our lab only.

Aborting other long running tools like tophat and bowtie works just as expected. I have also noticed that at least a couple of times not only the cufflinks process(es) were not terminated but also that one of the Galaxy handler processes (five of them in our instance) crashed. I suspect that the two things are related but have no proof for that.

F.