Hi Luca,

I think we have a nice feature for you:

https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/UserDefinedToolboxFilters

Thanks for using Galaxy,
Bjoern

Am 19.02.2014 08:54, schrieb Luca Toldo:
dear Galaxians,
the users of my galaxy service are quite eterogenous, and would like to have the toolbar customised only with subsets of the available tools. Such customisation should be possible
a) at user group level
b) at individual level

A possibility for group-level tool availability could be to create separate galaxy sites and then upon login redirect the user to the specific one.

For individual level customisation of the toolbar, one would need a different infrastructure, i guess.

I would appreciate learning your views / experiences on the topic.
Sincerely your
Luca