It is a little complicated here, The Galaxy server itself is running CentOS
6 with python 2.6, but the cluster nodes are running CentOS 5 with python
2.4. Mose jobs are running in the cluster nodes.

My questions is:
if there is a json module in galaxy-dist/eggs, why Galaxy is not picking it
up? If we can do this, then we don't need to upgrade the cluster nodes,
which is very difficult here.

Fenglou