Greetings,

We are trying to enable job-splitting and merging on our Galaxy blast tools. We
set the following parameters in the universe_wsgi.ini:

use_tasked_jobs = True
local_task_queue_workers = 2

Then we executed the tool "NCBI BLAST+ blastn" (from devteam's NCBI BLAST+) on
a query set of 10,000 sequences. The tool's xml has the following parallelism
tag:

And as expected, the job was split into 10 tasks (IDs 0-9), each one with 1000
sequences. Four tasks started running simultaneously.

Those four tasks have completed, but now there is no indication that the other
6 tasks have begun running, and the job on the GUI is still in the yellow-state
in History.

It has been nearly an hour, and still no sign of those tasks or any job
running. What could be the cause of this?