Hi,
I need to solve a problem in Apache and could not find a solution.
So, we are using remote authentication for galaxy.myserver.edu. It is like a
basic authentication in apache.

AuthType Basic

So I want to allow machine1 to access galaxy.myserver.edu/display_application
without password.

On machine1 we have ucsc genome browser mirror and it needs to access to these
files like below;
When I try with wget on machine1

wget
http://galaxy.myserver.edu/display_application/38ac7832780d5a98/ucsc_bam/main/9ac9b1352a49848d/data/galaxy_38ac7832780d5a98.bam

But it is not working, I always get this error

Resolving galaxy.myserver.edu...
Connecting to galaxy.myserver.edu ||:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 401 Authorization Required
Authorization failed.

I allow those sites like below in httpd.conf but it is not working.

    <Location "/display_application">
      Satisfy Any
      Order deny,allow
      Deny from all
      Allow from machine1.myserver.edu
      Allow from machine2.myserver.edu
    </Location>

Another thing; galaxy is working with proxy, since it is installed port 8080. I
directed galaxy.myserver.edu to here. I defined it like below;

  <Proxy http://localhost:8080>
      Order deny,allow
      Allow from all
    </Proxy>

So, everything is working good but ucsc mirror need to access these files
served by galaxy without password.

http://galaxy.meyserver.edu/display_application/38ac7832780d5a98/ucsc_bam/main/9ac9b1352a49848d/data/galaxy_38ac7832780d5a98.bam

when I write like below;

wget