Hi,
I have changed the allowed domain names to their IPs and the error changed from
Authorization failed to forbidden.

Connecting to galaxy.umassmed.edu|205.172.168.17|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden
2014-02-26 16:58:19 ERROR 403: Forbidden.

I added this ip to universe_wsgi.ini too.

display_servers = 203.171.168.44

I think other people also had the similar problem below but they haven’t solved
it yet too.

https://opensource.ncsa.illinois.edu/jira/browse/BI-73

Does anybody have an idea, what is wrong?

Thanks,

Alper Kucukural, PhD
Bioinformatics Core,
368 Plantation St.Room AS4.2067