Hi,

When I map the reads with bowtie2 to hg19.
I got the output like below and there are four display options. When I map the
reads to mm10. I got only display in “IGB Local Web option". So, how can I fix
this for mm10 or others and show all options?

101: Bowtie2 on data 4: aligned reads
91.6 KB
format: bam, database: hg18
[bam_header_read] EOF marker is absent. The input is probably truncated.
[samopen] SAM header is present: 45 sequences. 2500 reads; of these: 2500
(100.00%) were unpaired; of these: 1829 (73.16%) aligned 0 times 279 (11.16%)
aligned exactly 1
display at UCSC main test
display at Ensembl May 2009
display with IGV web current local