Hi Nate,

This is the confusing thing. I've check the python versions and python path
of the vm running galaxy and where the jobs are run and it's 2.7 across the
board. I submit the script that fetches the eggs to the cluster using the
same environment as the jobs are submitted in. I was just wondering if I
was missing something obvious. It seems to be fetching the eggs after the
job is complete (otherwise I'd assume the first job ran would fail, rather
than the second).

I'll have another poke about.

Cheers,

Joe