Hi Ravi,

To view histories shared with you, click on the history options (gear icon in
the right) and click “View Histories Shared with Me”. To view shared workflows,
go into the workflow interface and scroll down to the “Workflows shared with
you by others”. Please let us know if that doesn’t help.

We should probably add an option under Shared Data “Items shared with me” or
similar though.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan