Greetings,

I and another individual are attempting to test Galaxy's ability to share data.
We have attempted to share histories and workflows, selecting only each other's
user email address for people to allow sharing with.

All cases have failed, we go to the Shared Data section in both accounts, but
nothing appears.

Is there some kind of parameter in a config file that must be set to enable
sharing?