Hi Cloudman Development Team,
I noticed on the most recent Cloudman release (revision
11219:5c789ab4144a<http://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-dist/changesets/5c789ab4144a>)
that there is no option to "Get Data" from the ENA SRA. We've found that
retrieving large (fastq) data sets from public databases into
Galaxy/Cloudman is the most convenient from the ENA SRA option in the "Get
Data" menu. Will this option be coming back, or is the ENA SRA option
permanently removed?

Cheers,
Mo Heydarian