Hi Dannon,
Thanks for this information. Will the ENA SRA button be enabled on the next
update of Cloudman?

Is there a protocol (or help page) available for how to re-enable tools in
the 'tool_conf.xml'? One of the great things about Galaxy Cloudman is that
someone who doesn't know programming (myself and many other biologists and
clinicians) can seamlessly use the platform. Unfortunately, when trivial
issues arise where the solution is to insert a line or two of code in the
universe of Galaxy Cloudman people like me are stymied and really don't
even know where to start. I know it requires work at some level, but a
tutorial on "how to find your 'tool_conf.xml'" (or "dummies guide to quick
Cloudman fixes") would likely be helpful to many end users (including
myself).

Thanks again, Dannon!

Cheers,
Mo Heydarian