Hello all,

I would like to get galaxy to submit jobs to slurm using the drmaa. Galaxy exists on its own machine, and slurm is run on a cluster.

I am at a bit of a lose as to how to do this. I have galaxy installed and working fine, and slurm works fine on its own. I saw a blog post detailing how to get the two connected, but it seems like maybe it was outdated.

Any tips?

Best,
Jillian