Hi List,

I just pulled and merged from galaxy-dist (I think it's dc067a95261d), updated
my database, and migrated my tools. The issues I am able to see are minor, but
I have a user who can no longer access a particular history. It apparently just
hangs. If they delete the history, Galaxy responds, but it will hang again when
they try to add back any datasets. Unfortunately, I don't see any errors in the
paster logs about this. I fear that their dataset entries in the Postgresql db
have been corrupted during the update, or perhaps the files themselves were
purged. I cannot reproduce their issues with my own histories - I'm able to
bring up saved histories and upload etc. I don't know if they can share a
history if it can't be loaded. How should I troubleshoot this?
I'm set up to authenticate through apache, which makes it harder to get in as
the user and see what's up. Is there an easy way to find out what histories
belong to what users? I can search the database?

-Carrie