Il 2014-03-18 14:41 Berner, Thomas ha scritto:
Hi,

I've seen there is a new version (3.1-1) of GATK available at
http://www.broadinstitute.org/gatk/download [1] .

Are there any plans of getting this version into Galaxy in the nearer
future?

Hi Thomas,
as you probably know there is a wrapper for GATK v.2 on the Tool Shed:

http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/iuc/gatk2

which is developed and maintained by Jim Johnson, Björn Grüning and me. GATK v.3 has some new tools and also some changes to logging which prevent the use of gatk2 wrapper with v.3 , so we are planning to create a new gatk3 Tool Shed repository sooner or later, no time frame decided yet. You can follow development, and contribute if you want, at this git repository:

https://github.com/bgruening/galaxytools

Best,
Nicola

--