Hi Thomas,

we are have some rough plans to do that, as Nicolas already mentioned. But at first we want to release one final GATK2.8 wrapper.

Help is very much appreciated.
Cheers,
Bjoern

Am 18.03.2014 14:41, schrieb Berner, Thomas:
Hi,

I've seen there is a new version (3.1-1) of GATK available at
http://www.broadinstitute.org/gatk/download .
Are there any plans of getting this version into Galaxy in the nearer future?

Greetings, Thomas

---

Thomas Berner

Julius Kühn-Institut (JKI)
- Federal Research Centre for Cultivated Plants - Erwin Baur-Straße 27
06484 Quedlinburg
- Germany -

Phone: ++49  ( 0 ) 3946  47  562
EMail: thomas.ber...@jki.bund.de