I've installed homer 4.5 on the server that hosts the latest galaxy version, and ensured that
it is in galaxy's path (in run.sh) when it starts up.  When installing the wrapper from the main toolshed
I get the following error which I don't understand:

homer
f0b5827b6051
Error
Error installing tool dependency package homer version 4.1: Only install version 1.0 is currently supported (i.e., change your tag to be ).
/galaxy/tools/homer/4.1/kevyin/homer/f0b5827b6051

The following is the README from the homer wrapper that I installed:

Homer wrapper for Galaxy

The homer tools will need to be accessible from command line

Code repo: https://bitbucket.org/gvl/homer

LICENSE for this wrapper:
Kevin Ying
Garvan Institute: http://www.garvan.org.au