Hello galaxy community,
I have a question regarding testing tools. I just setup a galaxy server to
submit jobs to a cluster. Everything seems to be in order so far. Are there
established workflows with test data that allow you to test a typical analysis
(ex. RNA-Seq - from raw reads to counts, ChIP-Seq-from raw reads to enriched
regions, SNP analysis-from raw reads to a VCF file etc). I want to be able run
my tools on small test sets to make sure everything is fine and dandy, before I
open it up to some beta testers.

As an aside does galaxy have any dataset size limitations? Does it work equally
well with an 8GB fastq/bam file compared to a 50-100GB fastq/bam?

Thanks
Ravi