Hi Sebastian,

      I am not an expert in galaxy developing. So the following content is just
my personal opinion. I do not think it is possible to meet you requirement. I
reckon Galaxy searches the certain folder, defined in the universal_wsgi.ini by
a parameter called #collect_outputs_from = new_file_path,job_working_directory.
On top of that, a job id is required, which is the reason in the dynamic
multiple output job id is part of the file name. If your script.py cannot
follow the rules, Galaxy for sure cannot recognize the outputs. Normally in
this kind of case, I write an additional script to execute the script.py with
its original parameter and do the file manipulation afterwards. Of course this
is not ideal, but I do nothing about python. It may be possible to write some
complicated python code within the command tag of your wrapper file to do this.
I am here also waiting for experts' opinions/comments.

Best regards!
Jun