Hello galaxy devs,
I installed qiime-galaxy to my local galaxy (running jobs on a cluster). The
split_libraries.py tool outputs a dir of files. How do I go about displaying
these files in the history panel after the tool finishes running? I have been
trying to look at the composite datatypes guide, but I really am having a hard
time wrapping my head around it. Should I be creating a new composite datatype
for any tool that outputs directories (each with diff files to display). Is
there anyway to have galaxy automatically unzip output directories to history?
Thanks
Ravi