Hi Geert,

The setting should be in your universe_wsgi.ini.sample, and you woud have to
manually edit your universe_wsgi.ini to add it.  I would say that 125 installed
packages is probably what is causing the slow starts.  This feature is not
currently useful, so it can be set to not function with no problems.  In the
future I'll introduce additional benefits for this feature, and I'll look at
ways to improve the startup speed.

Greg Von Kuster