Is anyone aware of how to specify a field in the nglims.yaml that will allow me
to select a specific dataset from my current history (or even a chosen
history)? I know that I can use type: HistoryField  to select a history but how
do I specify a type that allows me to choose a dataset from a history or from
my current history?

Thanks,

Shane

transfers of data to third parties.

The dupont.com<http://dupont.com/> web address will continue in use for a
transitional period for communications sent or received on behalf of DuPont
Performance Coatings., which is not affiliated in any way with the DuPont
Company.