Hello Galaxy People!

(it's been a while since I've last been here... a pleasure to be back).

I intend to publish a small command-line utility, which will also be available
through Galaxy Toolshed.
It'll be a small application note, so not a lot of space for many citations.

The relevant sentence would read something like:
"The tool is also available for the Galaxy Bioinformatics Platform [Cite1], with
automatic installation provided though the Galaxy Tool Shed [Cite2]".

What should I use for [cite1 (galaxy) and [cite2 (toolshed)], out of this
impressive long list of publications:
  https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/CitingGalaxy

Thanks!
 -gordon