Hi,

I have implemented a custom tool which will parse a given string in to
expected format. Installed this custom tool into galaxy and was able to run
successfully.

I would like to add test cases to this tool, can you please provide me
resources to write test cases for this custom tool.

Is this tool need functional, unit, integration test cases ? I am not sure
about which test cases needed for this tool.

Thanks,
JanakiRam