Hi,

Thanks for reply. I composed a details email for better clarity.

when run grep command in galaxy home folder ( ./run_functional_tests.sh
-list | grep barcode-parse), I got no results.
What I did was:

   - Implemented a custom tool (It has one python script and tool
   definition file. These files are located in
   ../tools/Mytools/customToolName/)
   - Then run the ToolShed in my local which is running on port 9009 (I
   have)
   - Created a new repository in the ToolShed (which is running on 9009)
   and uploaded .py and .xml files in to it
   - Now I run the galaxy (running on port 8080) and browse the my custom
   tool from my local galaxy and install the custom tool successfully
   - And "shed_tool_conf.xml" file updated with new section:
      -
      - <section id="mTools" name="MyTools" version="">
      -   <tool

file="xxx.xx.x.xx/repos/janakiram-t1/barcode_parse_1/b6a60d02b1a2/barcode_parse_1/barcode-
           parse.xml"

guid="xxx.xx.x.xx:9009/repos/janakiram-t1/barcode_parse_1/barcode-parse/1.0.0">
      -       <tool_shed>xxx.xxx.x.xx:9009</tool_shed>
      -         <repository_name>barcode_parse_1</repository_name>
      -         <repository_owner>janakiram-t1</repository_owner>
      -
      <installed_changeset_revision>b6a60d02b1a2</installed_changeset_revision>
      -

<id>xxx.xxx.x.xx:9009/repos/janakiram-t1/barcode_parse_1/barcode-parse/1.0.0</id>
      -         <version>1.0.0</version>
      -     </tool>
      - </section>

      - My tool definition  file look likes below:
      -
      - <tool id="barcode-parse" name="Barcode parse">
      -     <description>some description</description>
      -     <command interpreter="python">barcode-parse.py $input1 $input2
      $output</command>
      -     <inputs>
      -         <param format="input" name="input1" type="text" size="50"
      label="barcode" help="Enter barcode">
      -  <validator type="empty_field" message="please enter barcode"/>
      - </param>
      - <param format="input" name="input2" type="text" size="50"
      label="Expected format" help="Enter format to parse barcode">
      - <validator type="empty_field" message="please enter expected format
      barcode"/>
      - </param>
      -     </inputs>
      -     <outputs>
      -         <data format="txt" name="output" />
      -     </outputs>
      -     <tests>
      -        <test>
      -          <param name="input1"
      value="test-01-sample-test-02-sampl1-test-03-sample3"/>
      -          <param name="input2" value="name-id"/>
      -          <output name="output" file="barcode-parse.txt"/>
      -        </test>
      -     </tests>
      -     <help>
      -        Parse the barcode into expected format
      -     </help>
      - </tool>
      -

As galaxy using  tool_conf.xml.sample, this file has no section for my
custom tool. I have added a section manually like below:

 <section name="MyTools" id="mTools">
   <tool file="myTools/barcode-parse/barcode-parse.xml" />
  </section>

Then my tool id found when I run the grep command. After that Then I run
the below command to run the test cases:

sh run_functional_tests.sh -id barcode-parse

But I got below out put (from the run_functional_tests.html)

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute
'test_toolbox:TestForTool_barcode-parse'

Am I doing anything wrong.

Thanks,
JanakiRam