I'm running a local instance of Galaxy and have installed all the tool
dependencies and generated dependent files for Taxonomy Fetch.
After running the tool for like 20 minutes I get the following error.

*Dataset 43: Fetch taxonomic representation on data 37*
Tool execution generated the following error message:

Execution of taxBuilder terminated by signal 11

Any help would be much appreciated.