Dear Galaxians,
I have galaxy running fine on a 8cpu machine, however I need to have it
submitting jobs to a linux cluster using PBS.

I got universe and job_conf.xml setup and as far as I use the local runner,
everything is fine.

However, whenever I try (e.g. clustalw) to use the DRMAAJobRunner, the UI
shows "this job is waiting to run" and nothing literally happens.

My question is "what to do to test what's going on". I searched for a
tutorial but coulnd't find it...

Looking forward your advice and thankyou so much !

Luca