Hi List,

I've noticed that the mechanisms for catching job termination signals don't
seem to apply to uploading jobs. I was having trouble with *any* jobs being
terminated until I pulled Nate's changeset 1298d3f from Galaxy central, but it
still doesn't work for uploads. It will remove them from the history, but if I
restart Galaxy, they are put back into the history (whether or not there is
anything actually happening). If the upload.py script is actively running and I
delete the job, the history item comes back up during the next watch cycle.
I've been experimenting with staging files as part of a job and I notice that
if I set the job state to upload during the staging, the job never gets marked
as deleted or deleted_new if I try to remove it from the history with the X
button - so the logic I have to stop the upload is never run.

Thanks for any insight,

Carrie Ganote