Hello Carrie,

  I put an artificial sleep into upload.py and tried to replicate this
with the local, DRMAA, and SLURM job runners but could not. I was
working out of galaxy-central instead of galaxy-dist s it is possible
it has been fixed since the last dist update - the history panel has
seen a lot of development. Can you let us know if the problem persists
after the next upgrade (I think it will be out in a couple weeks)?

-John