Hi Daniel,

Would you be OK with me/us incorporating your example
Galaxy Data Manager [1] for NCBI BLAST databases
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/blankenberg/data_manager_example_blastdb_ncbi_update_blastdb
into the Galaxy BLAST wrappers repository
https://github.com/peterjc/galaxy_blast/
under the MIT licence, and then extending it?

If you have a GitHub account I can do that as a commit
with you as the author to make the attribution explicit.

See also https://github.com/peterjc/galaxy_blast/issues/22
where we're discussing this issue.

[1] This is described in Daniel's new paper,

Blankenberg et al (2014) Wrangling Galaxy's reference data
http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/bioinformatics/btu119

and the Galaxy wiki:

https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools/DataManagers