Hi Björn,

I finally got Galaxy tool shed working, installing Galaxy again following
your tutorial and worked. Just skipped the san-boxed optional step.

Thanks,
Bernardo

> Hi Bernado,
>
> can you try to change your $HOME/shed_tools to a full path?
> Also please try my small tutorial here:
>
> https://github.com/bgruening/galaxytools/tree/master/chemicaltoolbox
>
> Hope that will help you!
>
> Cheers - Bjoern
>
> Am 08.04.2014 23:39, schrieb Bernardo Bello:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am having problems to install a tool from tool shed named S_MART on my
>> local Galaxy. In fact, its the first tool I'm trying to install.
>> The reason to install S-MART is to use DETR'PROK in Galaxy.
>>
>> Here is the 'error' Galaxy shows after installing some programs from
>> toolshed.<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8-
>> ZAuZe8jldN3ptYzE5N0p2ZGM/edit?usp=sharing>
>>

>> I've seen this related post, but I don't know if we are talking about the
>> same problem.<http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/Problem-
>> installing-tool-Galaxy-local-td4662775.html>
>>

>> Here are the commands aI've used up to now:
>>
>> Thanks, Bernardo
>>
>> P.S. Sorry for the duplicated email,  I mistyped the subject in the
>> previous one.
>>

>> hg clone https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-dist/
>> cd galaxy-dist
>> hg update stable
>>
>> sh run.sh # gave errors, so see below
>>
>> # solve problem at startup (
>> https://www.mail-archive.com/galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu/msg13354.html)
>> % export LC_ALL='en_US.UTF-8'
>> % sh run.sh
>>
>> done # Go to http://localhost:8080/ and register as popn...@gmail.com
>> # Setup admin user (https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Interface). To
>> give a user Galaxy admin privileges, add their Galaxy login ( email ) to
>> the list in the following config setting in the Galaxy configuration file
>> universe_wsgi.ini.
>>
>> admin_users = popn...@gmail.com
>>
>> # Set 'Tool Dependencies'
>> https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Config/ToolDependencies?action=show&;
>> redirect=Admin%2FConfig%2FTool+Dependencies
>> mkdir tool_dependency_dir
>>
>> done # add tool dependencies folder to 'universe_wsgi.ini' -> Galaxy
>> provides a method for managing the dependencies of Galaxy tools installed
>> from the Tool Shed.  In this case, it is simply necessary to set the
>> tool_dependency_dir option of universe_wsgi.ini to a path writable by the
>> Galaxy server.
>>
>> done # restart server
>>
>> First, I modified the universe_wsgi.ini file by removing the "#" before
>> the
>> tool_config_file and tool_path lines. #
>> http://user.list.galaxyproject.org/Installing-
>> new-tools-from-the-tool-shed-td4655241.html
>>
>> # Then, I created a shed_tools folder in my $HOME directory before
>> modifying the shed_tool_conf.xml file
>> <?xml version="1.0"?>
>> <toolbox tool_path="$HOME/shed_tools">
>> </toolbox>
>>
>> done # INSTALL R
>> done # ADD R PACKAGES
> [...]

*Bernardo Bello Ortí*

PhD student

CReSA-IRTA

Campus de Bellaterra-Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona

Edifici CReSA

08193  Bellaterra (Barcelona, Spain)

Tel.: 647 42 52 63 *www.cresa.es <http://www.cresa.es>  *