As far as I can figure out, the parameter map for running a workflow via the
API is supposed to look like this:

{'blastn': {'param': 'evalue', 'value': '1e-06’}}

This doesn’t seem to allow for multiple parameters to a single tool. Is there a
way to submit multiple parameters that I’m missing? For example:

{'blastn': {'param': 'evalue', 'value': '1e-06’, 'param': ‘identity_cutoff’,
‘value’: ’70’}}

…will not work. The dict() container doesn’t allow duplicate keys, it just
overwrites the values.

Thanks
-john