I saw the same phenomenon.  I think it stems from the current version of
compute_q_values pointing to unavailable revisions of both R and the
bioc_qvalue R package.  Whoever maintains the compute_q_values needs to
straighten out the revision ids.

David Hoover
Helix Systems Staff
National Institutes of Health