Hi,

I am having a problem with updating our local Galaxy server, and I am hoping
someone can help me.

Yesterday I performed a 'hg incoming' command.  A bunch of updates were
applied, from changeset 12443:ec9d31a8bc04
to changeset 13068:c05752549163.  I restarted the server (in daemon mode), but
it halted.
The content of paster.log instructed me to run
  sh ./scripts/migrate_tools/0010_tools.sh
I did that.  That script encountered an error:
    The following error occurred from the InstallManager while installing tool
dependency  bioc_qvalue :
    Error installing tool dependency package bioc_qvalue version 1.34.0: Unable
to locate required tool shed repository named package_bioc_qvalue_1_34_0 owned
by devteam with revision 11735242a19e.

How do I get around this problem?

I checked the mailing lists for anyone reporting a problem with "bioc_qvalue"
or "11735242a19e"
but nothing was turned up.

Tony Kusalik