Dear folks,

Could you help me double check if my understanding is correct for EMS density
mapping? For the tool "CloudMap: EMS Variant Density Mapping", it does not work
for other species except C.elegans, correct?

For the workflow "CloudMap EMS Variant Density Mapping workflow (takes VCF of
heterozygous and homozygous variants to subtract)" in published workflows, the
final step is to plot the VCF output using the tool "CloudMap: EMS Variant
Density Mapping". If I want to use this workflow on other species, I need to
remove this tool/step from the workflow by edit it. If I do not remove this
step, there is nothing in the output of "EMS Variant Density plot" even the
color is green for this step in the history, right?

Thanks a lot!

Best,

Xiaofei