Greetings,

Currently my group has set our universe_wsgi.ini's cleanup_job to "onsuccess",
allowing us to troubleshoot failed runs.

However, now failed job folders are beginning to accumulate in the
job_working_directory. Is there a way to clean this up? Preferably, a means
that can be automated, like with the cleanup_datasets scripts.