Hi,
has anything changed in galaxy in this regard?
Any way to modify an environment before a tools is run?

I now have a tool relying on R-devel and bioconductor devel, both of which I
can load in a module.
The tool comes from the toolshed with xml like:

<command interpreter="Rscript">
…

I don't want to hack around in the tool itself, but simply load the necessary
R-version.

thank you very much,
ido