I am new to galaxy and while trying to convert an R tool to a Galaxy usable
tool I keep  getting:  /Users/bmbelfio/galaxy-dist/tools/pathview/pathview.R:
line 1: syntax error near unexpected token `('

/Users/bmbelfio/galaxy-dist/tools/pathview/pathview.R: line 1:
`args=(commandArgs(TRUE))'

any help as to how to remedy this would be greatly appreciated.  The first
couple lines of my .R file are
#
#!/bin/bash
args<-(commandArgs(TRUE))