Hi Bjoern,

There is no script installed, I generally just do this on my local system
$ python setup.py build --with-ssl
$ python setup.py install

The documentation mentions the following options:
PycURL Unix options:
 --curl-config=/path/to/curl-config  use specified curl-config binary
 --openssl-dir=/path/to/openssl/dir  path to OpenSSL headers and libraries
 --with-ssl                          libcurl is linked against OpenSSL
 --with-gnutls                       libcurl is linked against GnuTLS
 --with-nss                          libcurl is linked against NSS

Saket