Hi Curtis,

This used to be easy - there was a setting on the admin pages to lock
new job submission, which I would use before a planned shutdown.

See https://trello.com/c/BTDaHy9m/1269-re-institute-job-lock-feature
(and vote on it to help prioritize the issue).

Right now I'm not sure if there is an easy alternative :(

Peter