Hi Guys,

I tried to install flexbar from toolshed, but upon running, error said it
could
not find it.

I checked and found

<id>toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/jtilman/flexbar/flexbar/2.4</id>

in the config file, but this path does not exist.

Is it that I need to install the dependency on my own? I had the impression
that
toolshed will do it for me. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks,
Rui